Saturday, December 10, 2011

2 Things

First, I don't really follow the NBA that much but hearing about the Chris Paul trade getting vetoed is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. David Stern needs to be fired immediately. He has totally lost it and needs to be replaced with someone who won't lie to the public and his owners as well. From my understanding Dell Demps was given sole responsibility of running that club and making roster decisions. I also looked at the trade details and it looks like it was really a great trade for the Hornets. Its things like that that make the NBA no fun.
Second, I couldn't be happier that Pujols signed with the Angels. Now I don't have to see him crush the Cubs 19 times a year. Plus we didn't sign him to another albatross contract like Soriano which is good for them because we are still looking at sucking pretty bad for at least 2 more years. Its going to be a brutal year to be a Cubs fan because other than Sterling Castro everyone on that team is mediocre or outright horrible. The only good thing is we don't have to pretend like we have hope and any success will be an added bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment